Directions:1. On the Internet, research who Angela (Geli) Raubal was, and in a minimum of 1,000 words (4 pages), use the Scientific Method to determine if Adolf Hitler, Geli’s uncle, murdered her.
1. On the Internet, research who Angela (Geli) Raubal was, and in a minimum of 1,000 words (4 pages), use the Scientific Method to determine if Adolf Hitler, Geli’s uncle, murdered her.
1. Question: Did Hitler murder his niece Geli?
2. Hypothesis: Hitler murdered Geli.
3. Test the Hypothesis Inductively by Asking/Answering Questions: Find out all information about Hitler and Geli. Whose daughter was she; when did she meet her uncle; why did she move into an apartment with him, and were they the only two occupants of the apartment; is there any verifiable evidence about what kind of relationship they had; how did Nazi officials regard the relationship–positively or negatively; what happened before and after Geli died–what did Hitler and Geli say and do; was there evidence that Geli was suicidal; how was the investigation into Geli’s death handled; which police officer(s) handled the investigation; how did Geli’s other family members react to her death; how did Hitler react to Geli’s death?
4. Accept the Hypothesis As Valid or Not Valid: There is no evidence/considerable evidence that Hitler murdered Geli OR … ?
5. Act Accordingly: I conclude that Hitler’s first victim may have been Geli OR there is no conclusive evidence that Hitler murdered Geli OR … ?
3. Respond to four peers’ postings by 11:59 PM on Friday during Week 2; evaluate their thought process, if they used inductive reasoning correctly: to engage in a discovery process regarding whether or not Hitler murdered Geli. Do NOT begin responding to peer’s work on Friday–begin responding at the beginning of the week, so you can engage in a discussion. Write a minimum of 125 words (a half-page) in each of your responses, for a total of 500 words.
4. If someone responds to your posting, respond.