Narrative essay writing
Based on your pre-writing ideas, pick one of your topics and expand it into a draft. Keep in mind that you have a clear thesis, have already planned out the steps in your story, and should have a good idea how each step ties back in with the thesis. The essay should flow naturally from this structure (intro with thesis, point 1, 2, 3, conclusion) particularly because you can rely on chronology to plot out your points. That is, of course, unless you are intentionally disrupting time to make a point in your story. No need to create the next Inception but, if you’re up to the challenge, go for it! Also, remember to get in the habit of either using the APA template from the “Start Here” section, getting handy making your own template, or ensuring that each submission you make has a proper title page, running head, and follows all APA guidelines. Save your document as either a .doc or .docx (Word document) and upload it to this discussion board by attaching the document to your post. Do this by Wednesday at 11:59 PM for half of your credit.
Choose any of this 2 topics for narrative essay writing.
1. Country of my dreams.
Malaysia is a very unique and special country. It is located in South East Asia. The citizens are from different races and religions.
- Malaysia is where everyone lives in a peaceful environment full of respect and admiration for each other. You will find temples next to mosques and churches next to temples.
- Malaysia is a cultural hub and a colorful mixture of people from all parts of the world. Moreover, this place is ripe with entertainment and offers natural beauty, clean beaches and rainforests.
- Malaysia is a country of beautiful, brochure-like Islands perfect for an idyllic and exotic getaway.
Because of its rich cultural background; Malaysians tend to be very open and welcoming to foreigners and make you feel at home right away.
2. Miracles in the everyday life.
Real miracle is not to walk either on water or in thin air, but to walk on earth. Every day we are engaged in a miracle which we don’t even recognize. A blue sky, white clouds, green leaves, the black curious eyes of a child, our own two eyes. All is a miracle.
- No matter where you live, you see the same moon as everyone else.
- Random acts of kindness. A smile and connection with a stranger.
- Friendship. Every day people are connecting, forming friendships, valuing friends they already have. We get to choose who we want to spend time with, what we talk about, and how we spend our time together.
There are miracles around us all the time. All we have to do is open our eyes and our minds to appreciate them.